Configure SSMA 2005 to not check for a warning
Mark Annett
2009-06-21 16:44:01 UTC
Can I config so that I am not warned about a particular infringement..
A2SS0024: Table does not have a primary key or unique index and therefore
cannot be edited from within Access.
Hi Simon,

I haven't used SSMA yet but I was just watching Part 2 of an online video
servises on using SSMA at

http://www.microsoft.com/sqlserver/2005/en/us/migration-access-learning.aspx

At 9:12 of part 2 of the video it goes through how to mdoify your project
setting. Basically in SSMA go Tools-> Project Settings Then Click on
General and then modify your configuration settings so they don’t show what
ever you want.

-Mark-
Mark Annett
ISPManSys.com
SimonC
2009-06-26 14:47:01 UTC
..yes seen that too.. with that you can change the level of response to a
class of message such as Conversion..
I want to disregard a particular message.. :)