Access 2003 upsizing wizard to SQL server express 2005 fails
BobA
2008-05-06 20:23:57 UTC
My upsizing wizard failed to complete. It hung while processing a
form. No error message that I could see - it just hung with the Task
manager showing a lot of cpu usage from Access. I let it sit there
for 10-15 minutes before killing it.

I did get a viable SQL database created.

How can I find out the cause?

How to get the rest of the forms to convert?

Bob
unknown
2008-05-07 16:52:50 UTC
Try with the SQL Server Migration Assistant for Access (SSMA-Access):
http://www.microsoft.com/sql/solutions/migration/access/default.mspx

Also, if you already have a viable SQL database created, you don't really
anything more to complete your task.
--
Sylvain Lafontaine, ing.
MVP - Technologies Virtual-PC