SSMA T-SQL
Neville
2009-07-24 14:12:01 UTC
I would like to capture the T-SQL that SSMA generates to migrate an Access
table to SQL Server, b/c I would like to create a daily job to replicate the
migration in an automated fashion.

Any help?

Thx!
Alex Dybenko
2009-07-27 09:11:44 UTC
I think you can run sql server profiler, capture script and save it
--
Best regards,
Thx!
Mary Chipman [MSFT]
2009-07-28 11:36:43 UTC
Does the table have the same schema every day? If yes, then a better
approach would be to create an empty table on the server and
delete/load the data. Creating and dropping objects on the server has
more overhead than simply loading data.

--Mary