Upsizing resources
Patrick Jackman
2008-05-18 21:59:31 UTC
I am consulting Chipman and Baron's 2001 "Microsoft Access Developer's Guide
to SQL Server" for an Access 2002 upsizing project.

I may use SQL Server 2005 Express until 2008 Standard is available.

Can anyone suggest a more recent resource for Access to SQL upsizing?

Patrick
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Patrick Jackman
Vancouver, BC
604-874-5774
Alex Dybenko
2008-05-19 08:05:39 UTC
in general - not so much changed since 2001 in upsizing, so mentioned book
is ok,
here some links:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/241743
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/325017